**Please ensure that you have registered for the conference at this link**
Scientific Paper Sessions
For scientific paper sessions, regular presentations have 15 minutes (12 minutes presentation and 3 minutes QA).
Please arrive in your scheduled meeting room 15 minutes before your presentation. Introduce yourself to the session moderator. Familiarize yourself with the room set-up, audiovisual equipment, location of lights, and speaker area. This will allow you adequate time to work with the audiovisual and computer technicians to set up equipment.
For virtual presentations, please send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions for IEEE ICHI 2023 virtual-on-demand participation. If you have any questions regarding the virtual presentations, please reach out to email@example.com.
Poster and Demo Sessions
The surface areas of the poster displays will be 8 ft wide by 4 ft high. The exact poster dimensions are up to the presenter, but we recommend no higher than 3.5 feet for ease of viewing.
- Posters must be presented horizontally.
- Each presenter is responsible for coordinating the printing of their own poster.
Poster set-up and tear down
- All posters must be on display no later than 1:00pm on Tuesday, June 27th.
- All poster boards will be numbered, indicating assigned poster space. Assignments will be listed at the conference center on Tuesday, June 27th. Only put your poster up in your assigned space. A staff person will be on hand to help you find your space in the exhibit hall. Please do not cover the numbers when hanging your poster.
- Mounting supplies (pushpins) will be provided
- Poster presenters must be available by their poster during all poster viewing periods (see conference program) to explain your work and answer questions.
- Posters are to be taken down after the poster session on Tuesday, June 27th. Posters will be disposed of if not taken down on Tuesday evening.
Poster Appearance - Best Practices
- Keep text brief. Report only key aspects of each section. It is not advisable to display the entire text from a manuscript. Too much detail detracts from the primary message of the text.
- Keep figures simple. Convey only one idea per figure, table, or photograph. Figures from publications, theses, or dissertations normally do not make good visuals.
- Text and figures should be readable to someone standing at a distance of six feet.
- Charts and graphs should clearly show what you want the audience to see.
- Use appropriate blank space between words, sections, and figures.
- Simple typefaces are preferable to fancy fonts. Bold type may be effective on headings.
Poster pring Locations
There are Fedex and UPS stores located in Rice Village (near the conference venue).
If you have any questions regarding the poster session, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.